ABOUT MASON - Odessa Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Herring understands that every matter of business is a personal
matter. Because the difficulties his clients face outside of the courtroom
are often as significant as those inside, he takes special care to approach
cases with the highest degree of sympathy and determination. When representing
a client in a personal injury claim, Mason will go as far as necessary
to help his client get the best possible outcome.
Mason Herring attended Texas A&M University where he excelled in the
Finance and Real Estate program in the school of Agricultural Economics.
During his time at A&M he won multiple awards and was honored for
his journalism and editorial work at The Battalion, the newspaper of Texas
A&M. He also was elected as one of only two class representatives
to serve on the Judicial Court of Texas A&M’s student government.
Following graduation Mason attended South Texas College of Law. During
his time in law school he was a Dean’s Scholar and was honored for
his work in pre-trial advocacy. He was a summer associate in the insurance
defense litigation sections of two law firms in Houston. Mason also worked
at the oldest litigation firm in the State of Texas during his second
summer and third year of law school.
Upon graduation he went to work in the chambers of the Honorable S. Maurice
Hicks Jr. in United States Federal Court for the Western District of Louisiana
– Shreveport Division. Upon completion of his time in United States
District Court, Mason entered private practice and now heads Herring Law Firm.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.S. Agricultural Economics, Finance and Real Estate
Honors & Awards
- South Texas College of Law Young Alumni Leadership Circle
- Dean’s Scholar at South Texas College of Law
- Eagle Scout
Selected to the 2014-2017 editions of the
Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list (a service of Thomson Reuters)
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals